Monday, October 26, 2009

R.I.P Bryan Lee Makinson



Bryan hearing of your passing has left me in complete shock. If anything i want you to know, you are someone i want to see again. Thank you for your hospitality while visiting in Indonesia and thank you for being a friend i will never forget. How good were those waves we got at Bingin?!?! Ill remember that day forever. How good were those talks reminiscing about back home!?!? Your the guy and i only have great images of you in my mind. I didn't know how to react at first hearing about your death but as days pass by and waves continue to roll in i see that this is how you wanted it. You were happy when i left you and in my mind you are happy still. A funny feeling tells me you must have planned it this way. You always knew how to exit. Keep smiling Bryan and when i decide to exit, be sure to show me around heaven. Just like in Indonesia, knowing you, you for sure have a few little secret spots your holding on to! Aloha my friend.

















1 comment:

  1. I just heard of Brian's passing. A friend of mine since 9th grade. Thanks for writing such a touching, honerable and compassionate letter. Can't agree more.
    Nick Celano

    ReplyDelete